Al & Big Data Expo 2018 Highlight
As a leading Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Conference & Exhibition, the AI & Big Data Expo World Series attracts a large number of participants annually. The AI & Big Data Expo World Series covers the technologies and strategies of the next generation enterprise from the world of Artificial Intelligence & Big Data. It is a chance for you to learn and discover the practical and successful implementation of AI & Big Data. The series of events is the place where you can promote your products as well as position your brand. Moreover, you will also have the opportunity to develop collaborations for future work.
The AI Expo Global 2018 held in London was a hugely successful event with over 10,700 attendees from all over the world joining together. The two-day event hosted 4 conference tracks, a co-located exhibition and a start-up incubator sponsored by IBM, arrow, and Indiegogo. The event covered a wide range of topics about AI ecosystem shared by industry-leading speakers from many big names including P&G, Adidas, etc. As a whole, it attracted interest from a large number of people and was a perfect place to network, promote and showcase.
You might also interested in: Influencer Marketing in The Social Media Age
Al & Big Data Expo World series
In the flow of the previous year event’s success, this year event, The AI & Big Data Expo 2019 is expected to attract more than 36,000 attendees over the World Series. Attendees will have the opportunity to approach forward-thinking enterprise brands, market leaders, AI & Big Data evangelists, and hot start-ups.
The AI & Big Data Expo World Series has three events, including:
The AI & Big Data Expo Global 2019
- Time: 25-26 April 2019
- Venue: Olympia Grand, London
- The event will attract up to 12,000 attendees, holding 4 co-located events. It is including 21 conference tracks with more than 500 speakers and over 300 exhibitors
- The 4 dedicated AI & Big Data conference tracks include: Enterprise AI, Data Analytics for AI and IoT, Big Data Business Solutions, and AI Technology Solutions
The AI & Big Data Expo Europe 2019
- Time: 19-20 June
- Venue: RAI, Amsterdam
- The event will attract up to 10,000 attendees. It also holds 4 co-located events, including 21 conference tracks with more than 300 speakers and over 350 exhibitors
- The 4 dedicated AI & Big Data conference tracks are the same as Expo in London.
The AI & Big Data Expo North America
- Time: 13-14 November
- Venue: Santa Clara, Convention Center, Silicon Valley
- The event will attract up to 14,000 attendees. Similarly, this event is co-hosted with 4 events. It covers 23 conference tracks with more than 500 speakers and over 350 exhibitors
- The dedicated AI & Big Data conference tracks include: Enterprise AI & Digital Transformation, Data Analytics for AI and IoT, Big Data Strategies, AI and the Consumer, Developing AI Technologies and Big Data for Industry
The conference’s main tracks
In general, the conference tracks cover 4 main categories:
- Enterprise AI: AI Technologies are predicted to account for 40% of new enterprise applications by 2021. AI and Machine Learning are promising tools to help enterprises solve problems that they encounter. This session deals with real-life case studies to see how AI is being applied by leading organizations
- Data Analytics for AI & IoT: This track covers a large number of related fields. Specifically, it includes Big Data, Edge processing, Data analytics for sport, Predictive Analytics, and Data architecture
- Big Data Business Solutions: Data can be the biggest asset of a company through effective collection and management. This session will help you to utilize data projects, allowing you to make informed business decisions and become a data-driven organization
- AI Technology Solutions: You will hear about chatbots, visual recognition technologies, robotics and machine learning in this session. Besides, you will have a deeper insight into all AI technologies by understanding how to develop and utilize them in real life situations.
2019 speakers include many notable names working in different businesses. Among them is Aditya Kalro. He is Engineering Manager at Facebook supporting efforts in AI Infrastructure including Feature Engineering Infra, ML Data Platform, and the Inference Platform. Prior to Facebook, Aditya worked in Advertising technology for more than 10 years. You can also find speakers from other famous brands like Microsoft, Samsung, Adidas, etc.
The show is co-located with the IoT Tech Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and Blockchain Expo. With four events under one roof, this is the most worthwhile event in 2019. Join the Al & Big Data Expo World Series of Events here